3:42 PM

     There are few sites that I usually get into everyday.

     The first one is http://www.mlbpark.com/
Actually, I really like baseball and this site is one of the biggest baseball fan communities in Korea. I can get so much information on baseball and I can see others opinion toward on any subject related to baseball on the website.

    The second one is http://www.tigersum.com/
This site is also related to baseball. But the different thing from mlbpark is that this site is a community for a specific team which is KIA Tigers. KIA Tigers, which is the champion of this year, is favorite baseball team in Korea.

    The last one that I want to introduce is http://www.nate.com/
I guess many people are using this web-sites. It's very useful if you're using Nateon. Because Nateon is related to nate.com, you don't have to log-in to check your e-mail.  And also it is connected with cyworld which is one of the most famous hompage, so it is much easier to get in to the site. That's why I like to use this website.

0 Responses to "My Favorite Sites"

Post a Comment