7:39 PM

     I have so many hobbies. Today, I want to introduce some of them.
     The first one is taking pictures. I'm not quite good at taking photos though, I like to take pictures of the people around me or the places I go to. Sometimes, I go to take photos with my friends. Actually, we were supposed to go to Sky park(하늘공원) to take pictures, but because it was too cold outside, I cancelled the meeting.



This is the picture I took before.


     My second hobby is watching baseball. As I uploaded the post about KIA Tigers at class blog, I am a huge fan of baseball, especially, KIA Tigers. So, I usually go to see baseball game around 20 times a year. I even went to see baseball game alone. When I am in the baseball stadium, I feel like I am in a different place from the real world. Also, I feel so excited.
     However, it is off season, so I am looking for a new special hobby.

    These are the two hobbies that I really like.
     What I like the most is to take pictures in a baseball stadium. I really like to take pictures of baseball player there. They are so energetic and passionate!



0 Responses to "My Hobby"

Post a Comment