A few days ago, I went to DongInCheon to eat Shinpo Seasoned Chicken Nuggets. (신포닭강정) It is so famous that people should usually wait for eating this nuggets. I have eaten this several times. Whenever I went there, I thought it is so delicious. I have a friend who had never tasted Shinpo Seasoned Chicken Nuggets. So after watching movies, we went there.


     It is located in Shinpo market. And here is the map which shows the direction.





     This is the signboard of Shinpo Seasoned Chicken Nuggets where we ate delicious chicken nuggets. It has been on broadcasting so many times. I think this fact makes it even more popular. My friend and I had to wait about 10 minutes because it was a lunch time.





     As I expected, it was so great. Although this picture doesen't look so good, we enjoyed eating Shinpo Seasoned Chicken Nuggets. We ate medium size but we couldn't finish them all because there were so much amount of chicken nuggets.








0 Responses to "Shinpo Seasoned Chicken Nuggets"

Post a Comment